Thursday, November 04, 2004

Softball Begins!

Today we had a softball information meeting. We are all so excited to get things going again, we were all so dissapointed when the tournament in West Virginia was cancelled. At the meeting we recieved our schedule for the spring. I AM SO EXCITED. It's going to be way too much fun. For spring break we're going to a tournament in Florida. How awesome is that? Wow! Who would have thought. It isn't all fun and games though. We also were given our wlorkout schedule and regimen. It is definitley not a cakewalk. I'm going to be in the best shape of my life. I can now run 2 miles straight without stopping, so that's pretty good, and let me tell ya... it isn't flat ground around here. Sheesh. Anyway, I'm so excited I had to write about it. Better go get my laundry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home